308 Ralph G. Anderson Bldg.
Lexington, KY, 40506
- Thermal and spectral analysis of coating curing process.
- Surface and subsurface defect detection and identification in coated and metallic surfaces, and manufacturing processes.
- Detection of structural defects in bridges by solar loading and thermal techniques; development of algorithms to optimize defect identification depending on environmental conditions and bridge structural orientation.
- Detection of microorganisms in liquid media
- Thermal models and image processing techniques to determine the efficacy of cryotherapy
- Thermal models to enhance biomedical imaging of vascular, musculoskeletal, and nervous systems.
Infrared thermography, Nondestructive Testing (NDT), Image processing, Statistical data treatment, and LEAN Systems.
2011: Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
2003: B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
Dr. Bradley Berron (University of Kentucky Chemical Engineering Department)
Mr. Theodore Hopwood (Kentucky Transportation Center)